To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Regular viewer, first time poster! Great info so far, thanks to all the contributors!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  2. Hello thanks for this great resource. More to report later
    PowderPanda likes this.
  3. Lex

Lex

Hi All. Looking forward to hitting the slopes, and hoping to run into some new folks while doing it!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. Thanks Panhandle Backcountry!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  5. Hi! I’m new in town from Washington and excited to find some new partners and learn more about the area
    PowderPanda likes this.
  6. Hi guys, I'm somewhat new to the scene and hoping to learn more about what's nearby. Thanks for a great website
    PowderPanda likes this.
  7. Hello all, great site! Looking forward to exploring more around the region. Cheers!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  8. Big howdy folks! Thanks for this great resource. As someone who is new around here (recently moved up from Valley County to Bonner County) I appreciate it. Hope to see some of you out there.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  9. John Kopp

John Kopp

New to the group. Live in Spokane now. Lots of BC experience in the Cascades, but very little here. Looking forward to getting out more.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  10. Troy

Troy

Looking for trip reports in the area. I've been skiing around here for a few years now mostly at Silver, a little bit of touring. I did a lot more touring years ago in the Northern Wasatch. No formal avy training, but many years of being aware, and taking the class in February. I'd like to get back into St. Regis basin and Tiger Peak this year, been eyeing them for a while.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  11. Site looks great! Been in the backcountry only a few times, but excited to explore!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  12. Hello, I'm a skier from the Montana side of the boarder. Looking forward to meeting folks out in the backcountry.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  13. Hey thanks. I've actually been a member since 2017, but forgot my password and couldn't reset it. Anyway looking forward to another great backcountry rides!!!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  14. Hello my name is tc
  15. Hello my name is TC
    PowderPanda likes this.
  16. Hey! Stoked to do some riding in the Wallace/Kellogg area next week. Looking for any beta and will be sure to post a trip report. Thanks for the forum @idsnowghost @PowderPanda.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  17. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Oh dang @Derrick .. Welcome back!!
  18. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Thank you @LesserJames
  19. Finally getting around to saying hi on this site. Looking forward to spending time touring and exploring this area!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  20. Hey guys, can't believe I just found this site.

A little disappointed the CAPTCHA answer to the question "what do skiers hold in both hands" wasn't "BEERS" but hey, whatchya gonna do.
    PowderPanda likes this.