To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Stefan

Stefan

Hi everyone! Recently moved from Colorado to Sandpoint for work. Glad to have stumbled across this site and excited to start browsing some of the trip reports in the area.
    POW HEAD and PowderPanda like this.
  2. Hey all new to the backcountry scene and am stoked to be part of it! Fingers crossed for some more snow
    PowderPanda likes this.
  3. Hey, I’m George
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. Mt Hood bc skier heading to Schweitzer and Whitefish for a few days. Looking to add a few bc days to our trip. Scoping trip locales and conditions. Great looking resource! Thank you!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  5. Seattle area skier road tripping through Sandpoint/Schweitzer next week and interested in checking out some touring in north Idaho. Thank you for the resource
    PowderPanda likes this.
  6. Hi all, new to the page, and making my first post to read trip reports!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  7. Excited to be a part of this site! So glad to see a great community out here!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  8. Hey! New member! Trip Reports! Woohoo!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  9. New here thanks for the add. If anyone would like a partner to go out with sometime my schedule is free for the most part.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  10. New Member and excited to see what the inland is all about.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  11. gbwaffle

gbwaffle

Hi everyone! Just getting started touring in Idaho! I'm excited to get out there.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  12. Hello all!
    Looking forward to ski tour near Silver mountain this February. I love Idaho powder!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Rad site! Looking forward to some epic snow coming in the next few days, and really interested in seeing others' trip reports!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  14. cool site, just trying to learn more about the scene out here
    PowderPanda likes this.
  15. Been skiing for most of my life but just now getting into backcountry skiing. Looking forward to learning the ropes, being safe, and enjoying the excellent snow you can find out-of-bounds. I have a couple of short tours under my belt but will be looking for avi training in the future.

Thanks for the great resource in Panhandle Backcountry!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  16. Thanks for creating this! Group of friends in the area from Washington looking for some low angle skiing around the panhandle.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  17. making a trip next week, looks like an awesome site
    PowderPanda likes this.
  18. Husband and I have grown up in the area and are taking up splitboarding this year. Keeping it safe and going slow, learning as much as possible and taking a guided tour with NCMG in a couple weeks, and hoping to get in an AIRE 1 early next season. Thanks for the add!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  19. Stoked to have a site to see what's up in the area! Thanks
    PowderPanda likes this.