To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Right on... Thank you @HikeTheINW We're always ehre to improve, sp feel free to jump in to forums and even send us messages for ideas you may think we could use.

Cheers!
    PP
  2. Western Washington is getting busy. Time to stretch my wings and explore new areas. Stoked to see there is such an active community of backcountry users in Idaho!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  3. Happy to find this forum! Living up in Sandpoint and looking for people with all skill levels to tour with. Newer to bc but not to skiing. If you are also newer, feel free to message me to learn together.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. zmums

zmums

New member here! Looking for beta on tours in the spokane area and beyond. Stoked to have found this forum!
    PufferJoe and PowderPanda like this.
  5. Very stoked I found this site! Thanks in advance to all of the people deeply involved in putting this together. Just moved back to Spokane from Bellingham and always looking for new people to tour with and learn from!
    PowderPanda and zmums like this.
  6. New to the forum and to the area. I am looking forward to making some friends. Can't wait to get into the backcountry.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  7. Will M

Will M

Hey Matt! I just moved up to Sandpoint as well and I am also looking for touring partners. I have been skiing in the backcountry for a few years now living between Tahoe and CO but always still learning.

Ping me directly and we can coordinate a tour.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  8. PufferJoe

PufferJoe

Fancy meeting you here "zmums"...

I'm a current U of I student who is going online after thanksgiving. I'll be working hard, so I'd also like to play hard! My schedule is flexible but I prefer weekdays. I'm excited to get more involved in this group (since now I have somewhere to crash.. *cough*z*cough*).
    PowderPanda likes this.
  9. K2 Shaun

K2 Shaun

Moved back to Spokane from Sun Valley. Excited to tour around the area and find some great tracks. I am on Backcountry Ski Patrol in the Sawtooths, so if I can lend a hand with anything I am willing to help. Look forward to reading trip reports.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  10. Hi, New member here. I'm new to the PNW, and have enjoyed the past several years living in Colorado. Hoping to fine tune my backcountry skills, and get out there as often as possible.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  11. Howdy all,

I'm well seasoned (perhaps a bit salty) but new to the panhandle and this forum group.

A quick question.
    I did some poking around in the weather links here and elsewhere...
    I am not seeing much of any collection/reporting on current and historical wind data.
    Am i missing something?
    PowderPanda likes this.
  12. Just joined the group today.
    Second winter in the PNW, first in the backcountry.
    Looking forward to a snowy season.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  13. lujoth

lujoth

I just happened upon this forum today. I am new to the area and can't wait to get out to explore some of the terrain around here. Formerly of SW Montana and SE Wyoming.

Hoping to find some folks to explore with!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  14. Jamie

Jamie

Hey all. Just moved for work to Moscow from Colorado. Been touring regularly in the front range, and looking to check out what's up in the panhandle.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  15. JoeSnow

JoeSnow

Happy to find this forum. New to backcountry boarding live near Sandpoint and hope to setup my board with a split kit soon!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  16. Hello, excited to be apart of the Panhandle Backcountry community. Looking to find good tours and potential backcountry partners!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  17. New to the forum! Living in Spokane and hoping to learn about the back country opportunities around here. Been skiing for a hot minute but just getting into touring.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  18. Hi! We built a ski van in 2018 and lived in it for a season before moving to Seattle (Snoqualmie actually). Planning a van trip "our east" to ski tour for Thanksgiving week so joining this site to do some research.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  19. Been skiing for a long time, but just getting into the backcountry! Stoked to have a site like this and gain some knowledge from you guys!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  20. Muscovite

Muscovite

New member, long’ish time resident of Moscow. Looking to go beyond “skinning up Moscow Mtn” a few times a year. Waitlisted for all the avi courses being held at Schweitzer this year.
    PowderPanda likes this.