To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. New to the site and looking for trip reports for some upcoming spring excursions. From Tacoma and now Spokane and I spend a lot of my time in the mountains, mostly Selkirks and Cabinets.
    idsnowghost and PowderPanda like this.
  2. PowderPanda likes this.
  3. Awesome Site! I am from Washington and have family in the CDA area. Looking to explore some spring touring in north Idaho. Looks like a great community.

Cheers
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. s6p

s6p

Lots of great info on here! Excited to join the community
    PowderPanda likes this.
  5. Just discovered the site and wish I had found it earlier, look forward to exploring!
  6. Hello everybody, I am here for the summer and winters from Tacoma. I am looking forward to meeting some people and learning where I can do some June skiing in the panhandle!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  7. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Still lots of turns out there.. Northern ID Selkirks and peaks in Western MT (ID border have places too).
    matmaster likes this.
  8. Girlfriend and I are moving out around Sandpoint in September... Mostly for the Backcountry potential! Excited to check it out and get to know some new ski/riding buddies
  9. Fil

Fil

Just confirmed my move to Spokane from Seattle next month and stoked to ski some new terrain
  10. Hi fellow riders! Checked out sandpoint and schweitzer a couple of years ago and really want to come back and explore further. Great site! Thanks for having me.
    -dan
  11. Another new guy here! Just moved to Liberty Lake from Golden, CO and would love to meet some new touring partners. I like low angle glade skiing, steep mountaineering lines, and everything in between. I also love skiing with my dogs (and probably your dogs too).

Attached are some pics from last season to help spread the stoke for this next one!

-Chris

IMG_4969.JPG IMG_4710.jpg IMG_4377.JPG
    POW HEAD, Trevor W and PowderPanda like this.
  12. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

13. Thanks! Excited to explore more cool lines in this area.
  14. Just for stoke....Opening Day October 2, 2012 Thompson Pass, AK - DOT Glacier KINNEYBC6 copy.jpg
    Laurisa, PowderPanda and idsnowghost like this.
  15. New Spokane resident trying to get the lay of the land. Thanks for the awesome forum. If anyone has tips on the best lines near Spokane, I'm all ears.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  16. New to the backcountry scene, picked up an old split setup this summer and the stoke is high for this season!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  17. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

18. New to the forum here. Bought a season pass at Schweitzer, looking to gain some new experiences and friends around the mountain and hopefully meet some people to go out of the gates into the BC with.
    This is only my 3rd season of BC skiing and I am looking to up my game.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  19. itsben

itsben

New to the forum. Had a great time at the IPAC fundraiser last night. Very new to the sport so I’m excited to glean info off all y’all!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  20. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Thank you for coming and supporting @itsben!!! Welcome!