To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. New to the site and looking for trip reports for some upcoming spring excursions. From Tacoma and now Spokane and I spend a lot of my time in the mountains, mostly Selkirks and Cabinets.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  2. PowderPanda likes this.
  3. Awesome Site! I am from Washington and have family in the CDA area. Looking to explore some spring touring in north Idaho. Looks like a great community.

Cheers
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. s6p

s6p

Lots of great info on here! Excited to join the community
    PowderPanda likes this.
  5. Just discovered the site and wish I had found it earlier, look forward to exploring!
  6. Hello everybody, I am here for the summer and winters from Tacoma. I am looking forward to meeting some people and learning where I can do some June skiing in the panhandle!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  7. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Still lots of turns out there.. Northern ID Selkirks and peaks in Western MT (ID border have places too).
    matmaster likes this.
  8. Girlfriend and I are moving out around Sandpoint in September... Mostly for the Backcountry potential! Excited to check it out and get to know some new ski/riding buddies
    PowderPanda likes this.
  9. Fil

Fil

Just confirmed my move to Spokane from Seattle next month and stoked to ski some new terrain
    PowderPanda likes this.
  10. Hi fellow riders! Checked out sandpoint and schweitzer a couple of years ago and really want to come back and explore further. Great site! Thanks for having me.
    -dan
    PowderPanda likes this.