To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Looks like an awesome community on here. Currently living in Coeur d'Alene. Excited to be a member.
    PowderPanda and idsnowghost like this.
  2. Excited to join. At tourer here in Liberty Lake
    PowderPanda likes this.
  3. What’s up team?
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Cheers
  5. Hi Everyone. I am new to the site but super excited about getting on here. I try and get out touring at least one day a week. Planning on spending a couple weeks at he end of April doing some spring touring before my summer job starts up and I have to put the skis away.
    PowderPanda and idsnowghost like this.
  6. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Right on Miles!! Good to see you here. Send me a PM with your #.
  7. michelle

michelle

Super excited to be apart of the site. Can’t wait to explore more of the Panhandle.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  8. Hi! I'm Kate. I introduced myself so I can begin to look at trip reports. Thanks for this site!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  9. Hi I'm Bill and I introduced myself to read trip reports. Exited.
  10. R&M

R&M

Hello and thanks for the effort in making this great website. Planning my first trip to the area next week and hope the weather and avy conditions cooperate.
    Mahalo and Aloha!
    Ron
    PowderPanda likes this.
  11. Long time lurker- first time poster! Great site- esp. love the time-lapse webcams :) Keep up the good work!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  12. Looking for snow report for sherman pass
    PowderPanda likes this.
  13. New to this site. Just looking for some touring buddies to get out in the mountains
    PowderPanda likes this.
  14. Site looks great. Thanks!
    PowderPanda likes this.
  15. Hi everyone. The family and I are new to North Idaho and looking forward to exploring! Looks like you have a great community here.
    PowderPanda likes this.