To any new members: Welcome!

Aloha! Visiting Schweitzer from the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii from Dec. 16-23 with my wife and 2 daughters 5 and 8. Annabel and Mabel Rose are both little rippers. Would love to hook up with other families for some turns.

I will have my touring gear with me. I'm a very strong skier with back country experience in the Wasatch. Would love to hook up with anyone interested in showing me around the Schweitzer side country. Aloha!

Hi there, my partner and I are river scientists who like to ski. I am based in Asotin, WA (although doing masters in Logan, UT) and have family in Thompson Falls, MT. So I come through Couer d'alene and Sandpoint from time to time, and think this is a neat forum for info and beta. Thanks that's my introduction.

Greetings! Planning a trip to Schweitzer with some friends this winter. Mainly staying in-bounds at the resort but a couple of us might try for a tour if conditions are good.

Just moved to Spokane from Colorado. Experienced in backcountry travel and I have my level 1. Looking to meet new people to do some tours with! Thanks for having me

Just trying to read some trip reports as I complete my Splitboard setup. Have done some backcountry in Colorado, California, Nevada, and Oregon either on snowshoes or snowmobiles, but want to splitboard so I can get some cardio in early on my resort days.

Planning a trip to Silver Mountain this winter. Coming from Juneau, AK, Eaglecrest is our home mountain. We get free days at Silver through the Powder Alliance that our home mountain is apart of. Planning to spend 1 or 2 days at the resort and then 1 or 2 days skiing some of the local backcountry zones. Came here to find some beta on some of the more easily accessible zones in the area.