To any new members: Welcome!

Discussion in 'General' started by idsnowghost, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Posted
    PowderPanda likes this.
  2. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

LoL...
  3. AaronK

AaronK

Hey all. Just recently moved back to Spokane after being away for the last 8 or 9 years. I'm a beginner in the backcountry, but am excited to find some appropriate tours to practice backcountry skills and add to my experience!
    idsnowghost and PowderPanda like this.
  4. Hey fellas. Name is Noah. Was born in Sandpoint. Been touring for a few years and am looking to get more in touch with the backcountry community in the Panhandle!
    idsnowghost and PowderPanda like this.
  5. Hi folks! My wife and I just made arrangements to stay in Kellogg this coming February and March. We are long-time skiers and ski patrollers from the east coast. We have a significant amount of mountain travel and rescue experience, along with Avalanche Awareness and Avy Level I. If anyone has suggestions for backcountry skiing close to Kellogg, we would love to hear from you. Thanks, Scott
    idsnowghost likes this.
  6. idsnowghost

idsnowghost Staff Member

Plenty of short lap skiing around the resort boundaries. Otherwise head up the highway towards Wallace, Mullan and Lookout Pass where you can probably ski from your car in Feb/March. Make a post when you are in town, several members, myself included, are Silver skiers and would be glad to show you around.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  7. Thank you!!! We will let you know when we get there. Looking forward to it!
    PowderPanda likes this.