Silver lifts tomorrow (On-Going 2016)

Typically all in black with red T- race boots and Volkl Mantras. Usually 1st or 2nd Gondola same with chairs. I ski just the blacks, warm-up is usually Sunset or NFG.

Today was great, heard that multiple times, and how bad Tuesday was. 2 Funky was up,I think he would agree on today was great, glad to be close to healthy.
Yesterday was garbage, but today WAS great! Legs gave out before the powder was gone! I didn't see 2Funky today, but the way he skis its hard to see him! Teledance, I'm pretty sure I saw you tearing it up under chair 4 a couple times this morning.

Big sluff running fast in the N Face glades today!

What a sick 2 weeks it's been! Out like a Lion! Taking the fam up tomorrow for Easter then riding the following three days. More snow forcast then some sun! Might hit the schwizz on wed if the forcast holds true. High speed laps with sun, hell yeah!

Sleeper day. Snow stacked up all day and the sun made some cameos. TNFG was roped off and closed, gate 1 was the only one not roped, so gate 2 and 3 stayed fresh all day. Left them alone for a couple hours and came back after lunch to find they had filled in with snow to just below the knee. What a great unexpected pow day!