Silver lifts tomorrow (On-Going 2016)

Discussion in 'Touring Partners' started by Randonick, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Am looking at riding lifts tomorrow at silver if anyone is interested. Send a message if you want to meet up.
    HeelRaiser and PowderPanda like this.
  2. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

I was hoping I'd be back... no such luck. Should be really good. More snow arriving
  3. teledance

teledance

Skiing was great on Tues and Thur, hiked slackcountry Wed and side country on XMAS, it was fabulous. Back out again today to enjoy the skin track, I made already.
    Randonick and PowderPanda like this.
  4. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Silver Mtn or Lookout TeleDance?
  5. teledance

teledance

Silver of course.
    Randonick likes this.
  6. teledance

teledance

Hiking sidecountry either Sat or Sunday.
  7. Out of town this time, hopefully touring next weekend. Enjoy!
  8. teledance

teledance

I do as often as possible.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  9. 2FUNKY

2FUNKY

I'll be at silver Monday. Black and white trew jacket, orange bibs, black and orange helmet. Just look for the best skier on the mountain:). If it's deep enough I'll be on my Lhasa's if not either Goliaths or 4frnt cody's.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  10. teledance

teledance

Last 2 days were amazing, nobody came and the snow was deep on the right aspect and elev. Will be there Sunday, but working Monday for skiing today. Easy to spot I tele the blacks when inbounds.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
    PowderPanda likes this.
  11. teledance

teledance

Going up for side country & Mardi Gras Sat.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  12. HeelRaiser

HeelRaiser

Will be at Silver Saturday too. Interested in learning about sidecountry.
    Probably will be hanging near Wardner most of the day. Blue coat, white helmet, BD skis and boots.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  13. 2FUNKY

2FUNKY

Will be on hill all weekend. Same gear as above. Heard today was good with a storm warning in effect for tonight. Tomorrow should be great!
  14. Hoping tonight's snow comes in a lot colder. Boot deep schmoo up there today - which is fun until it's tracked up and the temps begin to drop.
    2FUNKY likes this.
  15. 2FUNKY

2FUNKY

Love me some schmoo! Temps supposed to drop plus some wind which will help. U going tomorrow Brandon?
    Brandon likes this.
  16. Yeah I'll be there. Wearing black riding Bibby Pros most likely.
  17. 2FUNKY

2FUNKY

Good to see ya man! Cool to see powder panda as well! Sorry wasn't able to meet up and spin a lap. I was in full on powder frenzy mode. Killed it up to the last bell. Nice and sunny today with killer conditions. Legs are spent tonight.
    PowderPanda and Brandon like this.
  18. 2FUNKY

2FUNKY

You ride wood veneer praxis??
  19. That's Nick with the wood veneer praxis BCs (unless there are two pair up there?)
  20. It's all good man, we were up just having a nice "lazy" powder day if there is such a thing? It was my finance's first day of the year at the mountain, so mostly taking it easy. Sweet day though!
    PowderPanda and 2FUNKY like this.