Thompson Pass barby 2016

So what is the choice from the group Sat or Sunday, or next weekend? I would prefer next weekend myself, Silver on Sat and archery early Sun, but bow to the group decision.

Last edited:
Planning on chicken satays, the habachi, and beer. Maybe some veggies oh and sunscreen.

Not dragging in the habachi it will be at the parking area. It will be a beautiful day bring the wife.

Last edited:
Planning on chicken satays, the habachi, and beer. Maybe some veggies oh and sunscreen.

Not dragging in the habachi it will be at the parking area. It will be a beautiful day bring the wife.

I may throw some baby back ribs on the traeger tomorrow if I could borrow some space on the hibachi to reheat 'em on Sunday.

Or if we have enough people needing grill space, I'll throw my old beat up charcoal grill in the truck.

Anybody from Spokane want to carpool in the morning. Also, it might be fun if we had a meeting time so we can get a group out touring together rather than lots of individuals or small groups. Any suggestions for a meeting time?

Meet Chris & Mitch at the parking, hiked off to ski, hit some perfect corn. Got my turns in and according to my phone it was 12:30, fired up the barby, threw on some meat, and cracked a beer. Enjoyed some food and hung out till 2, no one else made it back out so dumped briquettes and headed home, only to see phone was on MT time, sorry guys I would have hung in longer. Still sun and corn snow makes it a winning day.