Glacier National Park Logan Pass Tour 2014

Hey all! Looks like the pass will be open for vehicle traffic starting on 07/03, per the website. Looks like this weekend is in! Max and I will be camping at Glacier Creek CG, and will plan on tearing it up both Saturday and Sunday. Who else is going? Give a shout out!

Im headed up from the East side, to get some shredding in. Are you planning on rallying around Logan pass? It would be neat to meet up with a crew and get some turns in. I was planning on Logan, maybe Iceberg lake area.
thx dudes!

PowderPanda

Staff member
MtWeekender..
Absolutely!!! 509-475-6799
Four of us (right now) for sure heading there tomorrow morn for turns on Sat and Sun.
Our original plan to go a few weeks ago was foiled and we had 20 people going.. Being a holiday weekend put a damper on it!
It would be awesome to have you tag along.. It's always a fun time!!
And Thanks for Joining the website.. Hope to get ya out with us during the winter season too!

right on man! i'll bug you on your cell phone later tonight/tomorrow, to see what your plans are for sat/sun. i'll be heading up tomorrow as well. looks like it will be a warm one!

i've checked out your forum for sometime... very cool to have a spot for local info. keep up the good work!

talk to you soon
cody

PowderPanda

Staff member
Cody,
Great.. talk to ya soon.. Sounds like you know Glacier a bit.. Which is good since after 4 yrs of going, I still know so very little!

Also, get you holed up with Dave Glueckert (dmgluek on here) over there.. He does a TON of touring in W/SW MT.