Which lifts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Randonick, Feb 25, 2015.

1. My wife and I are thinking about buying season passes for one resort next year and hoping to buy early to save $$. Anyone want to weigh in on Lookout vs Silver vs 49N and why one may be better than others?
    k.p0w likes this.
  2. k.p0w

k.p0w

I like Silver. Good prices and fun mountain with some sidecountry options for skinning. I've had a pass there the last few years. I imagine I'll continue having a pass there until Lookout completes their expansion but that's a long way out.

You can't beat the access either.
    Randonick and Brandon like this.
  3. teledance

teledance

Depends on your skiing style. Silver has the most aggressive terrain. Lookout the most consistent snow and grooming, and 49N the longest runs of the 3 and the best ski bar. Like Jason I prefer Silver and the sidecountry.
  4. Lots of complaints about the bar this year since Maria was removed. I love all three (in an average snow year) and have seasons passes to both 49 and silver.
    Randonick likes this.
  5. idsnowghost

idsnowghost Staff Member

Silver for all the reasons above, plenty of touring available from short 30 minute laps to full day tours where you're racing back to catch the last gondola (haha PowderPanda). I originally bought my pass at Silver when they ran their lifts into June, by far the best value around for that long of a season. Hard to believe now, but there will be long seasons again.
    PowderPanda, Randonick and teledance like this.
  6. Thanks for the info everyone!
  7. Sounds like Silver Mt will operate 7 days a week for the 2015-2016 season. Huge bonus in my opinion.