Wanted: Touring Partners and Generally Interesting People

Howdy, new member here and also new to Spokane. My wife and I just moved here from Ellensburg for a job at Sacred Heart and we're excited to get out and see what the area has to offer for skiing, and most importantly meet new people! We're both experienced backcountry skiers, having spent the last 7 years touring pretty extensively around Snoqualmie and Steven's Passes, with mellow tours around Blewett thrown in.

I'd love to get some suggestions (and will certainly peruse the trip reports section) for areas and tours to check out our first season here, along with partners to head out in the mountains with. I do not have a sled (yet), so will be looking for human powered excursions. I also don't have a pass to any of the area mountains, so lift access will be limited, though I'll likely get a day pass here and there at different spots.

Would also be down to meet up with anyone in Spokane to grab a beer or beverage of choice, or go to the climbing gym (we're avid climbers too), or whatever, currently don't know many people here and looking to branch out and meet some new folks.

PM me or shoot a text/call to 858-699-7072

Jacob

Hey Jacob,

I'm new here too. Moved here a year ago with my gf. I'm 35 she's 40 (cradle robber!) Avid splitboarder and MTBer. Dabble in the climbing. My g/f is definitely excited to meet some friends to head to the climbing gym with and general social fun equally important. I could use some more touring partners too.

Shoot me a text 801 884 9242!

Nick

Hey Jacob , Nick,

I could use more touring partners too. Also enjoy mtb and beer. And the gf really likes climbing, me not so much but I love to get outside. Throwing my number out there... 208-339-8192

-Troy