Video: Dynafit Field Notes Web Series

PowderPanda

Staff member
Dynafit has put together a nice series about skinning basics. Subscribe on Youtube... or just come back here and we'll post them as they become available!

Thanks PPanda, keep them coming I am in the learning phase of BC. Took my new BC outfit into Ski Shack 2 days ago Wren going to mount for me. Did 2 mile hike straight uphill today and surprised myself.

Hope so-have always been reluctant because I know I can't keep up with you. But I am gearing up and hope I can get in good enough shape to not embarrass myself too much. Hope your summer was good and your injuries are gone now. Just fished and played golf all summer. See ya soon. How's the significant others leg doing?

Pete, I have no desire to hurt ya, and I can be patient, the E. Ridge is pretty fun and easy.
Back is screwed for life, bummer for me. The OH can't decide on skiing this winter, wait and see.

Would like to go with you. I have lost 6 lbs this week and working out a lot. Starting to add distance on the uphills and moving a little faster. Enjoy the challenge. Pick up the new outfit this week. Sorry about the back but not all is lost, I broke my back in 4 places in 1991, refused surgery and believe it or not it is better today at my age than it was 20 yrs ago. Fusion by age - I guess. Won't be too long now. I will buy the beer in Moguls when we are done. Pete

E. Ridge party time, I was fortunate last winter and got every sunny day before the Sun ruined the skiing. Looking forward to another season.

Sounds good to me. Overdid the workout uphill yesterday and the 70yr old knees/back of are discussing it with me today, so got at least 6 weeks left to get the bode in shape so gonna slow down a little. But I will be ready and the lst Pitcher of the year is on me.