Touring partners out of the Spokane area

Hey yall, I just moved here from Colorado and was hoping to find some touring partners for the 2024 season. I have 8 years of Backcountry experience and have been on skis my whole life. I have avy training and have been exited to explore what Washington and Idaho have to offer.
cheers!

I landed in CDA from Montana last month and am looking for some backcountry friends. I'd be interested in meeting up to plan a route (or even Zoom) and make it happen. I've been doing snow dances so hopefully that starts to pay off soon!

I landed in CDA from Montana last month and am looking for some backcountry friends. I'd be interested in meeting up to plan a route (or even Zoom) and make it happen. I've been doing snow dances so hopefully that starts to pay off soon!
Awesome, I also have been hoping for more snow. Been out a few times this season already to dust the cobwebs off and get the knees ready.

I am also in Spokane and looking for partners. 3-4 years' experience in backcountry with level 1 completed. Feel free to PM me.