Touring in Arizona

Hey again!

I am making a trip to Arizona early this January and I'm interested in running some kind of tour up into the Kachina peaks. I was wondering if anyone here would know of any groups like this I could make contact with so I can have a touring partner if I decided to go up. Or if any of you would want to make a trip all the way to Arizona to ride with me for a day :) (long flight/drive, I know)

Thanks!!

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey again!

I am making a trip to Arizona early this January and I'm interested in running some kind of tour up into the Kachina peaks. I was wondering if anyone here would know of any groups like this I could make contact with so I can have a touring partner if I decided to go up. Or if any of you would want to make a trip all the way to Arizona to ride with me for a day :) (long flight/drive, I know)

Thanks!!
@Katrinaandrocket try Splitboard.com There are some guys down there hitting stuff. Just did a quick Google and found some nice stuff. Enjoi and post pix!!

With this weather pattern... It may be the season for there!!

Ohhh thank you so much! I was also considering Silverton later in the season because of how much snow Colorado's been getting. I need to find some slope angles and see what I'm used to first though.