Splitboard boots

Anyone out there? :)
Im in the market for boots this year. Any stong recommendations out there. Looking for firm as possible with out going to a hard boot. Currently running a K2 aspect. Love them but I have large feet and the heel becomes a dangerous brake when cutting heelside on anything firm, groomed. Vans verse looks intriging.
Anyone? Thanks in advance

Anyone out there? :)
Im in the market for boots this year. Any stong recommendations out there. Looking for firm as possible with out going to a hard boot. Currently running a K2 aspect. Love them but I have large feet and the heel becomes a dangerous brake when cutting heelside on anything firm, groomed. Vans verse looks intriging.
Anyone? Thanks in advance
I’m partial to Ride boots (all I have owned). Not cheap, but the Insanos or Tridents are their more stiff/aggressive line. Going in to my 3rd season with the Tridents and I think I finally broke them in…if that’s possible…or just got use to the stiffness. 3 boas might be overkill but your foot is locked!
If your riding K2s then Ride should be similar since it’s the parent company. I have long narrow feet and Rides work for me.