Silver Valley Fridays

I have Fridays off and tend to spend time in the silver valley. I would either be at Silver or around the Burke or Willow peak areas or taking the dog to the training grounds at lookout pass for a chill day. If anyone needs a partner on Fridays (or Saturday and Sunday) or wants to carpool from the Spokane Valley area let me know!

I will have a most Saturdays and Sundays free, with some Fridays sprinkled in there as well. Looking to explore silver valley. Pretty new to touring but have the years of riding and an avy1 course under my belt. Would be great to get out with ya!

I spend some time over that way too. I’m not working at all right now. “Funemployed” I’d be down to go over to the silver valley anytime.

I have Fridays off and tend to spend time in the silver valley. I would either be at Silver or around the Burke or Willow peak areas or taking the dog to the training grounds at lookout pass for a chill day. If anyone needs a partner on Fridays (or Saturday and Sunday) or wants to carpool from the Spokane Valley area let me know!
Hey Troy! Would love to connect! Wanna shoot me a message or text? 208.569.2842

Hey guys! I’m in liberty lake. I’ve been riding just on the opposite side of lookout pass - but would love to hook up with other riders who know the area. Shoot me a text!

Need some more snow but keep me in mind if you want to hike at Silver or a tour of where some of the SC is up there. Hiking is the only way I ski Saturday's at Silver.

Hey yall, I haven't been on here or around for a couple weeks, but I'm back and starting to think about this weekend. My number is 208-339-8192 for anyone interested. Thinking about rabbit gulch or willow peak a bit.

I would love to check out some SC at silver too. I haven't gone much further than the backside of wardner or ever taken skins up there aside from my avy 1 course.

Well dug a pit off the back of Goaties, ice lens 3/8" thick 10" down released on a 3 and started to move on 4 on 5 the whole top went and the trees were dripping all the way up top, not hiking until it cools again and we get more snow.

Looks like the weather changed and it's hopefully not going to rain on the Mtn like the earlier reports indicated,

Last edited:
Hey, all! I'm up in the Clark Fork area but I could be into making the drive down for some fun Friday morning laps! Is anyone heading out this week for some turns?