Need a buddy

I just moved back to Idaho after many years in Utah and Colorado. Would love to meet some safe and knowledgable folks in the area to go walk through the woods and make some turns. I have Avy 2 and have been skiing in the backcountry since 2008. I was a ski patroller and I am a Nurse and wilderness EMT. Need to check out the snowpack and get outside. Nice to meet you all!

Hey! I just moved into the Clark Fork area and am interested in meeting some of those same like minded humans. I have my level 1/2 and I am taking the avy rescue course this weekend. I've spent the last few years mostly touring down in the Sierras and stoked to get out and start some Panhandle exploration.

Awesome! Nice to meet you. I used to live in Tahoe, but didnt tour back then. Would love to get out. I went across from lookout last Saturday and wandered around and got some exercise, but nothing other than that. Thanks for reaching out! Let me know if you have time and want to wander and hopefully get some good turns.