My Introduction

Hello all,
My name is Taylen, I have been in the Spokane area all my life; however, I just recently got into backcountry touring as a hobby outside of work. I'm a Climbing Ranger for the U.S Forest Service at Mount St. Helens, and as a part of my job I have been touring all over some of the mountains in the cascades. While I am home from work I hope to go on a couple trips away from resorts and in mountains of the inland northwest.

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hello all,
My name is Taylen, I have been in the Spokane area all my life; however, I just recently got into backcountry touring as a hobby outside of work. I'm a Climbing Ranger for the U.S Forest Service at Mount St. Helens, and as a part of my job I have been touring all over some of the mountains in the cascades. While I am home from work I hope to go on a couple trips away from resorts and in mountains of the inland northwest.
Hey @Taylen, looks like you're probably already back to work since the shutdown is over. If they shut down again in Feb (like it has been threatened) come back.. we'll be still here hitting it!! Maybe come out with the FS IPAC crew?!