Mtn Biking, Hiking, Trail Running

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey Folks...
I've had some interest about having a section on here for mtn biking. The other thought is having it as a Summer Section (or something to that effect) where people can post about Summer hiking (huckleberry picking .. although almost done), Mtn biking, trail running, etc.. This would allow others to know good spots to go, or to avoid (bad mosquitos infestation for instance).
Also, this would allow the new members to this area a way to get out and explore before the snow falls.

Let us know what you think!! We'd love to hear from you!!

Cheers,
Larry

I would say it's an awesome idea. I just moved to the area and would love to hear info on Mtn. Biking trails, hiking, etc. We've only been in the area a few months and are still struggling to find good suggestions for places to explore.

Awww...dang. Summer is over, but yes to the question. I had some great mountain biking days riding the gondola at Silver and then heading south on Trail 16 and dropping into Pine, Big Creek or all the way out to Elsie Lk. You can also make your way over to the Big Creek on the St Joe Side from Silver. And that is not to mention the groomed trails at Silver. Those are awesome for those who want a little less committing ride. PRAY FOR SNOW!!!