Mt Spokane North Shore...?

Trying to keep it simple for early season as I wait for a deeper snowpack and there is not much in long-term forecast. I do note that from the lowlands that Mt Spokane looks enticing in the new cuts on the north side. Is there enough snow up there to get at it and get some decent laps and poke around and not get "stumped."?

Hey buddy. I think it is pretty low-tide every where around here, but the forecast mid-week could quickly change things. The grassiest slopes are probably found at 49 on silver ridge once they get 10+ inches. Kootenay Pass across the border has 4-5ft and is where I've snuck in some turns the last couple of weekends. Hope to get out with you soon!

I flew over Mt Spokane yesterday. It looked pretty low tide, especially down low. Website is reporting 27 inches, so possibly enough to play on the top 500'.

Last edited:
Trying to keep it simple for early season as I wait for a deeper snowpack and there is not much in long-term forecast. I do note that from the lowlands that Mt Spokane looks enticing in the new cuts on the north side. Is there enough snow up there to get at it and get some decent laps and poke around and not get "stumped."?
Was up yesterday to let my son play on his sled for a while. Maybe 4” at the base, but more importantly, they’d clearly gotten some rain at the tail end of Saturday’s storm followed by a hard refreeze. It was bulletproof. Great base honestly, should be good to go as of Thursday or so.