Looking for partners Wed 12/14 & Thurs 12/15

Hello Fellow Skiers and Riders,

I'll be finishing up my law school exams on Tuesday, and I'll be looking to get out for a tour on Wed(12/14) or Thurs (12/15) and possibly Friday (12/16). I'm new to Spokane, so the inland NW snowpack is one I have not yet experienced. I have 7 years backcountry skiing and mountaineering experience. I have my level II, and I took snow hydrology in college. You could say I'm a snow science geek :D. I'm down to explore anything within a 2 hr. drive of Spokane. Let me know if you are interested, and feel free to send me a text! 615-631-2354

Happy Trails!

Ben Jordan

Hi Ben

Thanks for the post and sorry those dates don't work for my schedule or else it could be fun to get out. There are a couple of dawn patrol groups I know of that get out super early both mid-week and on the weekend at Mt Spokane for quick outings and migth be a place to meet more folks. Private message me with your email and I can loop you in on some of those threads!

Landon / lec4

Hi Ben

Thanks for the post and sorry those dates don't work for my schedule or else it could be fun to get out. There are a couple of dawn patrol groups I know of that get out super early both mid-week and on the weekend at Mt Spokane for quick outings and migth be a place to meet more folks. Private message me with your email and I can loop you in on some of those threads!

Landon / lec4