Looking for backcountry partners :)

Howdy!
My name is Leah, and I just moved to the CDA area. I’ve been backcountry skiing for 3 seasons now and I have my AIARE 1! I’ve primarily explored the Eastern Sierra, but I’m really excited to check this area out!
I’d love to connect with anyone interest in backcountry (or resort) skiing, I have most week and weekend days free!

Howdy!
My name is Leah, and I just moved to the CDA area. I’ve been backcountry skiing for 3 seasons now and I have my AIARE 1! I’ve primarily explored the Eastern Sierra, but I’m really excited to check this area out!
I’d love to connect with anyone interest in backcountry (or resort) skiing, I have most week and weekend days free!
Leah, good day! I just moved up here as well and like you spent quite a few days in the sierras. I have aiare 1/2 and just did rescue. I’m living out past Clark fork in the cabinets and super interested in finding a few like minded humans to explore these wild mtns with as well as some resort stuff. If you want to connect for some turns you can reach me at +14062248573
Chad

Hi, I'm down to join up with you on Saturday's for backcountry exploration. I don't really have backcountry experience other than skinning up Mount Spokane multiple times. But I did take AST 1 last year at Red Mountain.

Hi All-

I'm from Vermont and new to the area. I have been trying to get up to Mt Spokane (from the sno-park lot) twice a week to get in some laps. I usually get to snow-park lot around 2:00pm (I work east coast hours) and do a few laps. I am also signed up for the level 1 course next weekend at Lookout Pass. If anyone is interested in joining at Mt Spokane feel free to reach out at 603-724-7888. I'd also be interested in exploring other areas with more experience partners.

Andrew

Howdy!
Hi Leah,
I have been wanting to get back into the backcountry. I used to ski patrol at silver and took an avalanche 1 course then. It has been awhile but I have spent slot of time in the some Colorado back country as well as Utah. And I used to ride big sky a lot which required me to be geared up and ready for anything. I live north of CDA. I have a season pass at lookout which has been awesome. There is some great backcountry to explore there and I have been hoping to find someone to do it with. I met a girl the other day who was born and raised in Wallace and she knows the backcountry out there. Sounds like a great time to me. Call me anytime 208 699 3811

Hi Leah. I have also just returned to the area after living in Europe. I had my baby 1 training years ago with Spokane mountaineers, and should probably do avy 2 as well. I'm devoted to backcountry only, and get out 2-3x a week. I have been out out almost 15 times this year, and since I have explore d the more popular areas,am now also I'm investigating some of the less glamorous unknown beautiful peaks out there. I'm always looking for a partner and have some good routes in mind for a quick trip it longer exploration. I prefer low angle low risk fun, but can ski almost anything. HMU if this sounds cool to you. 2086998765