Jeremy Jones "Higher" Tour

Discussion in 'General' started by epicpow, Jul 22, 2014.

1. epicpow

epicpow

Anyone planning on attending the Nov. 7th showing at the Panida Theater in Sandpoint?

I am going to try to make it. $10 at the door, not sure how fast it will sell out or how long folks will wait in line that day to get in.

- Pete
    Bobby Tarr likes this.
  2. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Pete,
    Good chance we will try and get there.. Maybe even get a booth set up if they let us.
    I am also planning on going to the Portland showing Sept 19th. Jeremy Jones appears at that one.
    If you are interested in going there, let me know..
    Bobby Tarr likes this.
  3. epicpow

epicpow

I might be able to swing the Portland show. Would love to go but not sure if the wife wants me that far away since she is due a few days later on the 24th!
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Oh Hey… Awesome Pete! I remember you saying before you had one on the way.. OK, I guess I'll give ya a Pass!! That's more important!! LOL
    epicpow likes this.
  5. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

BTW.. Rad pic for your avatar!
    epicpow likes this.
  6. epicpow

epicpow

Looked at the Higher tour dates the other day and noticed that the Sandpoint showing was pushed to the right a month, now 06 DEC.

Tickets should be available for purchase online soon, still $10. I will keep checking back for updates.
    Bobby Tarr likes this.
  7. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Thanks Epic.. That's a good thing since we have the Snowlander show Nov 7-8th.
    Bobby Tarr likes this.