ISO touring partners

I'm looking for midweek touring partners, if either of you (or anyone else reading this) have flexibility to tour Monday-Friday, message me. Season has been super fun around here so far!

Hi Folks,
I’m also looking for touring partners. I recently moved to CDA. I have similar experience and my AST 1 & 2 courses. I mainly ski on weekends, but flexible midweek. Look forward to hearing back, thanks!

Last edited:
Hey all, also looking to get out and about. Located in Spokane, but available weekday mornings. New to the sport, but not new to the backcountry, taking my Avy 1 this February. Would be great to connect for a poke. Text 815-582-7087

Hey ya'll, I could also use more touring partners. I'm in Spokane valley, have avy 1 and about 7 years experience. Available most Friday - Sundays.

-Troy
208-339-8192

Hi there,
This is my first winter here and looking for backcountry partners. I have taken courses and have 3 years of experience. I have a generally flexible schedule. Feel free to reach out!
I am always up for getting out on a mid week tour, I am on a split board and have several years of experience. I would be happy to here from any of you on this.

I'm looking for midweek touring partners, if either of you (or anyone else reading this) have flexibility to tour Monday-Friday, message me. Season has been super fun around here so far!
I need to get out there im headed to the wasatch next week. It would be good to get out this week and prepare myself, Call me if you want to get out one day this week 208 699 3811

Aaron
Kenny b here. I’m open midweek and down. I’m located at state line. I do Spokane regularly(usually—just got on a board yesterday first time for the year…effing meniscus).
My fitness is a little low currently, but is usually very good and should improve rapidly.
Avy 1, third year touring. Prefer to make it home. Not totally risk-averse, just want my kids to make adulthood and marry b4 I die…so maybe communication and planning is important to me.
Best…
quote="Mike Light, post: 10374, member: 4790"]Hi Folks,
I’m also looking for touring partners. I recently moved to CDA. I have similar experience and my AST 1 & 2 courses. I mainly ski on weekends, but flexible midweek. Look forward to hearing back, thanks![/quote]

Hi there,
This is my first winter here and looking for backcountry partners. I have taken courses and have 3 years of experience. I have a generally flexible schedule. Feel free to reach out!
Hi Jane! I’m pretty new to backcountry skiing (first season) but my boyfriend has been backcountry skiing around here for eight years so I know some good spots through him. My number is (734) 972-6292 if you want to talk about getting together sometime!

If anyone is wanting to get out this year, I am also interested & taking screen shots to hit y'all ALL up ha ha. I'm pretty new to the area, mostly home during the week, travel a lot on weekends. Have my Avy 1 but pretty new to BC.
407 923 8443
Would love to maybe even get a group going!