Inlander Winter Party (Snowlander) this weekend!

idsnowghost

Staff member
Panhandle Backcountry and Idaho Panhandle Avalanche Center will be at the Inlander Winter Party (previously known as Snowlander) again this year! We'll be hosting another booth together talking about backcountry skiing and splitboarding in our area, avalanche safety, raising funds for IPAC and local education opportunities.

Inlander Winter Party and PowderKeg Brew Festival, returns to the Spokane Convention Center on Friday 4pm-9pm and Saturday 10am-7pm.

Full details at: http://snowlanderexpo.com

Hope to see you there! Come down and say hello, talk about plans for the upcoming season, grab a sticker, or stay awhile with a drink from PowderKeg Brew Fest.

We are also seeking volunteers to help out with the booth this year, mainly on Saturday. If anyone is free Saturday and would like to help out please send @PowderPanda or @idsnowghost (me) a private message for details!

idsnowghost

Staff member
Print or screenshot this image to save $2 at the door:
2bucksoffsnowlander.jpg

Also might be your last chance to pick up a Panhandle Backcountry hat -- only 8 left!

idsnowghost

Staff member
Hats were sold out; can I get on a waiting list haha
Bummer, they sold out quick on Friday!

We can do another hat order soon.. I'll get a list going where people can sign up in advance if they want one. Once it approaches 10 or so total I'll fire off a new order.

idsnowghost

Staff member
Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting Panhandle Backcountry and IPAC at the Inlander Winter Party!

We had a ton of interest in the local avalanche courses again, brought in some donations and spread awareness for IPAC, updated progress on the proposed Stevens-Lookout Winter Rec Area, as well as talked snow and getting stoked for the upcoming season! Thanks Gabe and Melissa from IPAC!