Glacier National Park- Logan Pass

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey Folks,
I took a look at what's going on with the National Parks, and Glacier is fully closed with no information as to what the opening will look like. I'm certainly hoping they do some type of opening with limited amount accessed as we get to June/July. FYI, they are running the plows on the West end, currently just past The Loop, the area after that is where the big slides are, so takes a lot of time to clear.
We'll report anything that comes about, would be a good year to get in and do some riding at the pass.

For those that have never done it, here is a link to an article I wrote last year for Outthere Outdoors.

https://outthereoutdoors.com/summer-snowboarding/

PowderPanda

Staff member
I got a Going-to-the-sun road pass for the weekend after next... I wonder if they'll be done plowing by then? I know they are getting up there and getting closer (fingers crossed)
@Patrick B it was a big snow year. I doubt it.. As of right now, even biking is limited to Jackson Glacier Overlook.
Earliest the road has opened was like end of June several years ago. Typically its around mid July and since they are repairing a bunch of road due to slides, I figure earliest will be into first or second week of July. :(