Freeskier New to the Area

Whats up guys, I'm originally from the westside but now I'm a freshman at Eastern Washington University. Aiare AVY level 1 skier who did mostly slackcountry lines at Stevens, Baker and Crystal to find cliffs and pillow lines(More Technical, The Better). I got a season pass to schweitzer and I'm looking for some areas around there or even around Silver or Lookout pass area for cliffs, pillows and or some tree skiing. I've never done touring before but I'm currently in search of a touring setup to get into it. Let me know of some good Hike to Terrain or even if you want to meet up and just hardcore ski schweitzer and throw some backflips around there!

You may have to share free ride tips for area info. Haha. Schweitzer backcountry has some of what you're looking for from my limited time there which means you could probably find a bunch more if you really explored or got a local to share. Backcountry setup wise I have loved the Salomon MTN Lab boot and Kinpin binding I bought last year. Obviously everyone thinks their setup is the best though. Haha. Cheers.

I patrol at Schweitzer and ski the backcountry around there quite a bit. The more technical lines are far enough out that you would want touring gear but once you have a good touring setup there are awesome lines that you can get to in a hour or two from the resort boundary. It's all Avalanche terrain out there so play it safe. I can't tell you where the best lines are because I need to keep my spots somewhat secret but the goods are out there!