Finally arrived!

Discussion in 'General' started by Loganmike, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Hi Gang,
    Family and I are finally settled in. Passes at two resorts nearby but still need to get out and skin and ski. Hoping to meet some like
    Minded folks.

Cheers
    Mike
    PowderPanda and teledance like this.
  2. Welcome Mike and Fam! Where did you settle? Sandpoint? Sorry about the snow so far....it will come.

We are in Sandpoint and usually get out for an adventure every weekend. If the snow is lacking there are nice places to hike, snowshoe and run.

What's your availability?
    PowderPanda likes this.
  3. Hi Meeshell!
    We are in CdA near Lake city high school! I’m being patient on the snow! We have passes at Silver and Schweitzer!

I’m on sabbatical so pretty open w the schedule. Especially during the days, boys have practices in the eve!

Cheers
    Mike
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. teledance

teledance

I'm happy to show people around Silver, but I'm more of a weekday skier, unless it dumps. There is very little BC around Silver I haven't skied, and yes I share at least some or it.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  5. @teledance, I have a pass to Silver this year, and have started to dabble in BC skiing. Took Avy course and a lil BC in Nelson last year, and some uphill skiing on Mt Spokane. I would be interested in some good rookie locals for refining my passion. Can you point me in the right direction.
    teledance likes this.
  6. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Big Snows coming starting tomorrow!!!! YaY! Might see me dashing through the trees at Silver Wed! :D
  7. teledance

teledance

Up there all the time at least in the morning, telemark skier in black coat and pants, just ask me or plan a meeting.
    PP, I'll be up Wed, hoped for more snow overnight but, 1" isn't enough to rally today.
    PowderPanda likes this.
  8. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

Don't you owe me a beer @teledance ??? Good seeing you!!!
    teledance likes this.
  9. teledance

teledance

LOL Sure I'll buy ya a beer, pray for snow. At least after this weekend we get our Mtn back
    Bill A. likes this.
  10. Bill A.

Bill A.

Monday/Tuesday are going to be glorious, even if it doesn't dump!
  11. teledance

teledance

I'll be there, love my non holiday weekday skiing.
    Bill A. likes this.