Female Touring gear

Sarah,
Sorry, been busy. What is the size in Women's US! And yes..
I wear a 6.5-7 with left foot 1/2 size bigger than right. On my new boots I got a 23.5 as I was tired of losing my left toe nail. It depends partially on how she wants them to fit. I know women that wear the same mondo size as me and are a size 8 in street shoes. We will be around this week if she wants to come try them on

Last edited:

PowderPanda

Staff member
I wear a 6.5-7 with left foot 1/2 size bigger than right. On my new boots I got a 23.5 as I was tired of losing my left toe nail. It depends partially on how she wants them to fit. I know women that wear the same mondo size as me and are a size 8 in street shoes. We will be around this week if she wants to come try them on

Sarah,
Sorry, been super busy. She wears an 8.5 US which I think is too big. Funny, I have that problem with my feet. Left is a bit longer than right. Wish we could buy boots by individual size! Ha

Sarah, my wife is selling a set-up, although the boots would be too big. 25.5/8.5 Dynafit TLT6 boots, Voile V6 163cm skis with Vipec binding. The binding can adjust to a much smaller boot.

Last edited: