Famous Potatoes 2.0 - A "Mostly" Idaho Ski Film

Hey Guys,

Blake here aka "skineck" from the Famous Potatoes crew, I wanted to invite everyone on here to our film premier for the latest film (Famous Potatoes 2.0). We'll be showing this film downtown CDA on October 6th at the Innovation Den within Coeur d'Alene Coffee Co. Event starts @ 6:00PM. There will be multiple showings of the film since it's somewhat short. We'll be having a raffle with some big ticket items along with a silent auction, all proceeds will be going to IPAC to help funding for this winter! Come get stoked with us for the coming winter!

Attached is a link to the trailer for the film!

P.S. your favorite admins from the site will be there :)

Famous Potatoes 2.0 - A "Mostly" Idaho Ski Film

Cheers,
Skineck

PowderPanda

Staff member
For those that missed this party Friday, Famous Potatoes 2.0 will be available this week, I believe on Youtube.
Pull it up on your big screen an home with a group of your riding friends. See if you can pick out some of the lines... Hint, you can see some in the Tour section!

Cheers!
PP

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey Folks.. here is the full length Famous Potatoes 2.0! Enjoi and put a like and subscribe to them. You can also see Famous Potatoes 1 & 1.5 there.
Last season was stupendous for these guys, @idsnowghost and I saw them almost every weekend, talking to them about where and what they're doing. Even better was getting messages while they were out talking about snow conditions. Note, these guys just don't go out and jump on lines. They put a lot of thought and snow evaluation into their lines. I admire these guys greatly, Cheers @skineck and crew!

Hey Folks.. here is the full length Famous Potatoes 2.0! Enjoi and put a like and subscribe to them. You can also see Famous Potatoes 1 & 1.5 there.
Last season was stupendous for these guys, @idsnowghost and I saw them almost every weekend, talking to them about where and what they're doing. Even better was getting messages while they were out talking about snow conditions. Note, these guys just don't go out and jump on lines. They put a lot of thought and snow evaluation into their lines. I admire these guys greatly, Cheers @skineck and crew!

Appreciate the love Powder Panda :)