EastCoast Transplant Seeks Mtn People

Discussion in 'Touring Partners' started by ColdGravity, Dec 13, 2018.

1. ColdGravity

ColdGravity

Hi all,

I wanted to reach out to this group in the hopes of meeting some future touring partners and maybe even getting an invite on something coming up soon!

I just moved to Spokane from the East where I began backcountry skiing in the White Mtn Nat Forest (Tuckerman Ravine!) and surrounding areas.

27YO Male - I have the required gear and AIARE Lvl 1 - Very competent skier in all snow conditions and terrain (East Coast Ice included!) - Reliable - Good Conversation - I thru-hiked the AT so I've got a bit of a passion for moving long distance on my legs and in good fitness - I have a Subaru Outback and willing to drive and sleep wherever for the goods - I keep my weekends free and clear during the winter for skiing...I work M-F 8am-5pm but I often come down with the Powder Flu.....

If there is anything else you'd want to know or if you're up for meeting up and getting a feel for me before a bigger adventure, just let me know! (412) 527-7705 Call or Text!

Cheers,
    Cory
  2. Welcome Cory!! There should be some good turns out there this weekend. Hope to run in to ya in the mountains sometime!
    idsnowghost likes this.