BC partner

Discussion in 'Touring Partners' started by Chadlukenbill, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hey, all!

I just moved into the Clark Fork/Sandpoint area and I am on the search for some touring partners. Happy to drive to other locations. I am working weekends on the Schweitzer NASTAR course but free to tour M-F. I am into everything from chill tours to some big mtn ascents. I will definitely be getting into some bigger stuff in the Cabinets when spring starts to show up. I have been to AIARE 1 and 2 plus a few other schools. Currently scheduled for avalanche rescue early next month with Selkirk pow guides. Anyone up for some type 2/3 fun? Also, sadly I have no sled and I don't think I will for this season.

Chad
    Bill A. and k.p0w like this.
  2. Currently working on the east coast, but will be back late December. I will be off all of January and could probably squeeze in a few weekday trips with you.
  3. They have skiing out East?
    PowderPanda likes this.
  4. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

:D:D LoL
  5. Ha! Just work for me.
  6. sundog

sundog

[Hey Chad. I'm based out of sandpoint this winter and I often hit the Schweitzer side country but would love to do some longer exploring up the pack river or cabinets. Just let me know when you're up for a tour,
    Greg

quote="Chadlukenbill, post: 8909, member: 1768"]Hey, all!
    I just moved into the Clark Fork/Sandpoint area and I am on the search for some touring partners. Happy to drive to other locations. I am working weekends on the Schweitzer NASTAR course but free to tour M-F. I am into everything from chill tours to some big mtn ascents. I will definitely be getting into some bigger stuff in the Cabinets when spring starts to show up. I have been to AIARE 1 and 2 plus a few other schools. Currently scheduled for avalanche rescue early next month with Selkirk pow guides. Anyone up for some type 2/3 fun? Also, sadly I have no sled and I don't think I will for this season.

Chad[/quote]
  7. POW HEAD

POW HEAD

There's a reason most of best skiers/boarders I've ever met are from the East Coast...when you have to ski
    crap most of the time, it's easy everywhere else.
    PNWMAN likes this.
  8. PowderPanda

PowderPanda Staff Member

LMAO :D:D
  9. Damn straight, born from ice. Grew up in upstate NY, the worst days here were/are our epic days.
    PowderPanda and POW HEAD like this.
  10. POW HEAD

POW HEAD

Lived in CO for 16 years prior to here, so a bit spoiled. There are "some" icy/dicey days here, but not a lot.
    Snow density here makes back country/resort side country/resort much less sketchy to what I was once
    used to though. Wind doesn't blow snow around as much here also.
    Have great season man!