Anybody want to tour tomorrow - Monday 12/29?

I know it's kind of last minute, but I've got the day off and want to take advantage. I was thinking something mellow out at Burke or Lookout area. With all the new snow it should be great out there, but I'm open to anywhere really. I have a sled if need be, but certainly open to non-sled assisted as well. Anybody interested?

Sounds very fun but I have to work. Would be up for a new years day tour if you or anyone else wants to head out. Burke/Lookout area would be great and I'd be happy to chip in gas $$ for the sled.

Sounds very fun but I have to work. Would be up for a new years day tour if you or anyone else wants to head out. Burke/Lookout area would be great and I'd be happy to chip in gas $$ for the sled.
Scrapping the touring idea tomorrow. New Year's Day sounds promising though. Would be a great way to kick off 2015!

PowderPanda

Staff member
Ha… Nick, no you are not naive. It is a run that got named that last year when Mike, Brandon and I were on top of a Un-named pk, they asked where should we drop and I just responded "The Big One". It's corny.. but there is a little humor to it.

Hey Selkirk.. I have Kim "Kotontop" with me on New Years.. she's been chomping at the bit to get out on New Years and made me promise.. Otherwise, I'd love to pump you like 1.99 gas!!
So...the casual observer of this thread would see SelkirkSlayer and PowderPanda planning to ride nut-to-butt in search of "the big one"? I did not see this coming when I started the thread....