Advice for some holiday touring

Hey all!
Utahn here visiting coeur d'alene for christmas with the girlfriends family. Trying to get some ideas on stellar places to get out with good coverage without a sled. I have my Avi Pro 1 and planning on taking my girlfriend out. Hoping to stay at or below 30*.
Thanks in advance! And if you're free to come out, we have beer to share, a camera to shoot you, and ready for some awesome turns!

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey all!
Utahn here visiting coeur d'alene for christmas with the girlfriends family. Trying to get some ideas on stellar places to get out with good coverage without a sled. I have my Avi Pro 1 and planning on taking my girlfriend out. Hoping to stay at or below 30*.
Thanks in advance! And if you're free to come out, we have beer to share, a camera to shoot you, and ready for some awesome turns!
Check out the Trip Reports. Much of the foot access from CDA is out of Lookout pass area, West Willow, Training Grounds (TG) across from Lookout ski area, and back behind Lookout where the new terrain will be when they put in the chairlift (You cna get a $9 one up ticket from Lookout to reduce the 2 mile trek to the back).

Cheers,
PP