2023 resort and touring partners

Hey all. 10 weeks post knee surgery and two post-covid covid. At state line, pass to Spokane, def willing to go to other resorts. My capacity is low but I train other sports and will be regularly splitting spokane. Done TG plenty, hoping to maybe get out a little more this year.
Baker or cascadia splitfest, volcano if the stars align. Heli trip late season with kpow if I can snake him as a guide.
Have one touring partner, no resort partners as I discovered this sport as most of my peers have given it up.
I have no preference for what type of sticks you use, or for the sex/orientation of my partner—just prefer people who love to be on snow. Solid rider, but not the kind of solid that 20 years of 50 day seasons gives a person.
Hey panda if you see this I’m hoping you still have the facet demos—must try this year so I can pick one.(see what I’m doing with the name-dropping? :) ) Cool to see you on video, btw.
Also anyone interested in regular or semi so partner to tour up spokane? I know tons are, but trying to make some connections, here.
Shoot me a message here; I’ll send you my number.