Pow Surfing With The Dogos

Hey Y'all. Hoping to make it back home to the Inland NW to do some powsurfing this winter. I got super obsessed with it last season and have been dying to ride some of my old spots back home around the Spokane area. Anyways, thought I'd share this video of me and a couple of the shop homies powsurfing our local hill after the resort closed. The dogos were great videographers and I think they had even more fun mashing pow than we did. haha. Is anyone else getting stoked to get some bindingless turns this winter?

Nice! I stopped in the shop in October while visiting my daughter at college and was surprised to see the sweet powsurf display!
Thanks for swinging through dude! Yeah we just keep growing the powsurf rack. It is too fun and there are too many different cool shapes. We even have powsurf boots now. haha

Was tempted by that Konvoi surf! Just picked up an Asmo plus have grassroots, circuit and December surfs plus an assortment of Pow skates so it seems crazy to have so many but….

Was tempted by that Konvoi surf! Just picked up an Asmo plus have grassroots, circuit and December surfs plus an assortment of Pow skates so it seems crazy to have so many but….
That's kinda the problem with pow surfs isn't it! haha. They ALL ride differently and are fun for different reasons. I have to say, I personally REALLY like the Konvois. I will be adding one to my quiver for sure this year. I have been able to try a few of them and I just really like the feel of their turn. I will always have my grassroots flying carpet int he quiver though.

Heck yeah man! I’d love to meet up with some pow surfers! My partner Kat and I got into it recently. Training grounds looks like a decent place but we plan to do a bunch of exploring this season with our sleds and powsurfs. Hit me up if you’re looking to get out on them.