Backcountry zones w/o sled

Hi all, I'm looking for suggestions for backcountry skiing routes and zones near Kellogg or further north along the Idaho/Montana boarder that don't require a sled. Any recommendations would be welcome! Thanks, Meghan

I've had fun near Mullan by parking here (Google Maps link) and skinning up to the Stevens Lake Trailhead, which is snowed in in the winter. From there you have some flexibility but I've enjoyed going up the ridgeline directly to the southwest. There are some nicely spaced trees up there which are fun to ski when avalanche conditions are suspicious, I also appreciate how easy it is to access, just a couple turns off the highway.

How far east do they typically plow both the Burke Canyon Rd (7623) and the road over Thompson Pass in the winter?
They plow Burke to the map I linked. There is a big snowmobile lot they create at that the power station every year. There is a small pullout at Gorge Gulch a mile west of the big lot, which people use for Tiger Peak tours. Although each time I've done that I've had to skin right up the driveway of a clearly unfriendly neighbor. Maybe there is a route around that house that I don't know of?

Not sure how far up they plow the Thompson Pass road. My understanding it's a long way from the pass and skinning access isn't really feasible. Maybe they plow to Murray?

They plow Burke to the map I linked. There is a big snowmobile lot they create at that the power station every year. There is a small pullout at Gorge Gulch a mile west of the big lot, which people use for Tiger Peak tours. Although each time I've done that I've had to skin right up the driveway of a clearly unfriendly neighbor. Maybe there is a route around that house that I don't know of?

Not sure how far up they plow the Thompson Pass road. My understanding it's a long way from the pass and skinning access isn't really feasible. Maybe they plow to Murray?
That's unfortunate about the unfriendly neighbor, I'd also be worried about random mineshafts and vertical adits skiing so close to a bunch of former mines.