Stevens 3/18-19

Anyone looking to get out to the stevens peak area 3/18 or 3/19? I'm gonna be in B.C. this weekend but looking to take the new split out and would love a partner, as I'm hoping to start going a little bigger. I'm AST1 certified.
Tyler

Hey! Yeah,I was actually just looking at this. I'm interested but don't know much about it besides it looks pretty cool and super fun. Are you local in the area?

Hey! I'm not really a local (I live in Spokane and only just moved there last year) but I've been slowly picking away at this area so I at least know the beta. I'd really like to ride one of the couloirs depending on conditions, or maybe something off west willow.

I think you are more of a local than I am..... I'm up in Clark Fork andhave been mostly been here in the Cabinets so I have been doing a bit of reading/map study on stevens. Yeah,shoot me a text. 406-224-8573 chad

Hi! My friend and I will also likely be heading up to Stevens Peak on Sunday probably. We’re non-local (meeting halfway between Washington and Montana). Hope to see you out there!