Snowlander Expo 2013

idsnowghost

Staff member
Thanks everyone for coming out and seeing us at the Snowlander Expo this weekend! We also want to thank everyone who helped out and made this a great event! A special thanks to Kevin Davis of IPAC joining us and for putting on some awesome avalanche clinics for the expo attendees. We were also stoked to have Emilie Moreshead, ABS Pro snowmobiler stop by to blow off and demonstrate some ABS Airbags.

If you met us at the show we welcome you to PanhandleBackcountry.com (join here) and look forward to seeing you out in the mountains this winter!

Check out some photos from the expo:

IMG_2726.jpg
IMG_2734.jpg IMG_2721.jpg IMG_2738.jpg

PowderPanda

Staff member
Yes… I had a great time meeting everyone as well. I look forward to seeing new faces on here and answering any questions or helping people in any way I can. Feel free to PM me as well any time.

It was fun spending the day with such enthusiastic skiers and meeting quite a few people who were interested in Panhandle Backcountry. If you were there thanks for coming and stopping bye the booth to talk skiing. If you weren't there you missed a pretty good show. I didn't need to buy anything but saw some really good deals on boots and bindings. The new Solomon Guardian 16 for $219.00 big savings. Kevin gave several avalanche introductory classes, there was Aval Bag demo's etc. and an excellent beer garden arguably the busiest part of the show.

Fun day and it was nice meeting Panda, seeing Mike again and always enjoy the stoke.

PowderPanda

Staff member
Pete.. Thank You very much for coming out and helping us!! Mike and I appreciated it! Can't wait to get ya out on East Ridge for your first bc experience!!!