Anybody interested in doing a yurt trip 3/2-3/4?

So a couple of friends and I will be heading to Yurtski northeast of Missoula next Sunday 3/2. Unfortunately, several of our group dropped out at the last minute. We really need 3 (and possibly up to 5) more people to make this trip go. We are three males in our mid 30's looking to ski deep powder, see some incredible scenery, and have a great time.

The yurt is located at 6800' elevation and has been absolutely hammered by snow all winter. A wide variety of terrain is easily accessible from the yurt. It's looking like we will be hitting it in the deepest conditions and fattest snowpack of the year. It is forecasted to continue snowing all week (and cold blower at that!). Tons of great information and pictures are available at Yurtski.com. Prices are very reasonable - just $45 per night.

Come join us to ski some powder!!! Feel free to message me with any questions.

C'mon, somebody wants to go ski some pow...
Looks like the snowpack out there is stabilizing nicely per the Missoula avalanche center

This probably belongs under trip reports, but I don't want to clutter up the boards by making a new post. We never found additional people to fill the yurt, but still had a great time as a group of 3. If you've never looked into yurt skiing in the Swans, I'd highly recommend it. Stunning scenery and great access to good skiing right from the yurt. We had a bit of a challenge getting in to the yurt on Sunday 3/2 due to so much new snow. Once in there, the snow was literally bottomless. Avalanche danger was high, so we were forced to play it pretty safe. Hard to complain about mellower skiing when the snow is skiing knee to waist deep. One of the guys on the trip is a local photographer/outdoor writer and put together this report (whiteout conditions and fog prevented photo ops for the majority of the trip): http://aarontheisen.com/2014/03/06/yurt-skiing-western-montanas-swan-range/

We liked this so much that we're already planning for next year!