Valentines Day Skiing! Snow is falling, anyone skiing off I90 tomorrow?

Yes, I know its Valentines Day and it maybe an issue for some while not for others but my ole lady is working so running for the hills! I want to get out and either get some fluff at Silver or Lookout or do some BC in St Regis or up Burke. Open to any other suggestions, just don't want to ski alone! I know Lookout has the free ski for Toyota owners so that maybe a shit show. But tickets on liftopia are $28. I know its a long shot for tomorrow but hey, gotta follow the snow and use the slack on the leash when you can! Avy aware and prepared, good back country etiquette, and safe skier.

idsnowghost

Staff member
I was up at Silver today, not much fluff out there with the recent weather.. Hope the 4-8" predicted for tomorrow comes out on the higher end of things. If it does.. things will be in much better shape, and I'd be up for something in the morning again and txt you.

Summary from today: 50mph winds and an extended gondola ride. Unbreakable crust with wind blown on S facing. Skiable (but not especially fun) breakable crusts on most other aspects. Observed some natural activity from wind loading and rain loading likely from the day prior.