Touring 22nd & 23rd

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hey guys,
I've gotten a few emails about touring this weekend. Due to the High avy rating, going to keep it mellow.
Sat will be resort access touring at Silver.. Sunday is still in the air. Maybe the trees behind Lookout as they are very protected and the snow will be ultra deep!

If ya want to hit some Silver goods, let us know.. we'll be at the top of the gondy by about 9am..

Have a safe weekend!!!
Panda

Did 3 out E. ridge yesterday, skinned up from 4th rd. Some coasters did below Sunrise. Snow was great but It's still thin down that low. You might beat the coasters to the logged areas south of Goaties. After 9 days today is a rest day and back at it Sunday.

idsnowghost

Staff member
Hey, you! Get out of my powder!

Hope you left some in E Ridge, that's where I'll be looking first. :)

I'm guessing all the easy OB was hit yesterday by the coasters. Bummer. Might have to skin out towards Silver Hill.

idsnowghost

Staff member
Thanks for keeping your turns tight, Richard! We didn't leave much left on E Ridge, and a few others were out there too.

We did ski a great (or should I say "nice!") line a couple times down to the creek.. 1200' vert. I think a new favorite of mine.

PowderPanda

Staff member
That line was awesome… all the way down!! We thought about ya at the bottom Richard!!! ;-)

Last edited:
If you followed my track down the subridge I did skip the last pitch but its rock screen and slides, didn't feel right to ski all alone, but one of my favorites, too. Back at it today.