Thursday tour?

idsnowghost

Staff member
Anyone up for a tour on Thursday if the weather clears up? Supposed to be nice and cool..

Thinking one of the stateline objectives above St Regis, MT/I-90.

PowderPanda

Staff member
Brandon,
I hear ya...I've actually had to work a bit more lately. Taking me outta town. Stayed in Bozeman last night and now Billings. The mountains out here are still loaded.
It hit a freak 90 degrees here today though...black suit Not the best choice!!!

idsnowghost

Staff member
I think I'll try again tomorrow or this weekend. 100% humidity wasn't calling my name. On the plus side it snowed off and on above 6k feet last night.

Richard, are you still looking to get out to Beartooth? Operator says best snowpack up there in a decade.. I'm considering it.

It's just a dream trip, still paying for this winter and Mexico.
Could ignore reality if others were going too, but not till after 6/23 It's just not close enough 9 hrs each way is multiple days or tag team driving. Many fun tickets just in gas.

Wish I could go hiking tomorrow before it warms back up should be nice and firm, dang work.

PowderPanda

Staff member
Teledance.. Yup… Drive right by it. Everyone in Billings kept asking me if I brought my gear!!! One employee said they went to play around up there last weekend and it was PACKED!!! Sounds like the "Tuckerman's Ravine" of Montana/Wyoming/Idaho!!