Stevens peak area sunday...

Hi there. Looking for any gal partners that might want to get out to stevens peak area on sunday. I havent had the opportunity to get out tehre before so if you have experience out there would be awesome, if not no worries... Shoot me a text. 425.757.3644

PowderPanda

Staff member
Hi @Jane Livingston,
If you search Stevens Peak on here you'll find a lot of tour reports. Most touring access comes from Willow Creek out of Mullan (you actually drive under the overpass on the way to Lookout). Just take the last Mullan exit, turn right on Friday Ave, follow that all the way around, over the freeway, then park a bit after that (can't go too far). Be considerate of the locals drive ways. From there most skin up to Willow West (a quick look at Google and you'll see the trail head and the trail the runs up the ridge to the SW) up on Willow most make decisions on avy conditions there.
I'll note, be sure to check IPAC report as well before heading out. Stevens gets a lot of wind load on those slopes. But with the weather good, there probably will be others heading out.

Hopefully someone reaches out to ya that is going. It's a beauty area for sure!

Cheers,
PP

Hi @Jane Livingston,
If you search Stevens Peak on here you'll find a lot of tour reports. Most touring access comes from Willow Creek out of Mullan (you actually drive under the overpass on the way to Lookout). Just take the last Mullan exit, turn right on Friday Ave, follow that all the way around, over the freeway, then park a bit after that (can't go too far). Be considerate of the locals drive ways. From there most skin up to Willow West (a quick look at Google and you'll see the trail head and the trail the runs up the ridge to the SW) up on Willow most make decisions on avy conditions there.
I'll note, be sure to check IPAC report as well before heading out. Stevens gets a lot of wind load on those slopes. But with the weather good, there probably will be others heading out.

Hopefully someone reaches out to ya that is going. It's a beauty area for sure!

Cheers,
PP
This is great- thanks so much!!

I’m thinking about doing the same if anyone wants to go early-ish tomorrow morning. AST1, I carry a Garmin in-reach, and I fix bones for a living.

Tyler