Rogers Pass anyone?

Im looking for Roger Pass partners this winter. February or March, Tuesday through Thursday/Friday.

Never been, need to get familiar this year, then hopefully ski bigger lines next year, unless you bring local intel this year :).

Solid skier, looking for other solid skiers. I guess it's okay if you're a snowboarder ;).

Just kicking tires right now, see if there's any interest.

PowderPanda

Staff member
Im looking for Roger Pass partners this winter. February or March, Tuesday through Thursday/Friday.

Never been, need to get familiar this year, then hopefully ski bigger lines next year, unless you bring local intel this year :).

Solid skier, looking for other solid skiers. I guess it's okay if you're a snowboarder ;).

Just kicking tires right now, see if there's any interest.

Weekday Warrior,
Rogers Pass is big stuff but best touring you will see. Insane terrain. That book is the best guide you can get without hiring.. or knowing a local. (KpOw on here as read it front to back). There is also a waterproof map that is very nice to have.

Weekday Warrior,
Rogers Pass is big stuff but best touring you will see. Insane terrain. That book is the best guide you can get without hiring.. or knowing a local. (KpOw on here as read it front to back). There is also a waterproof map that is very nice to have.
I'll keep studying up my book... but still looking for a February and/or March partner, Tuesday through Thursday... anyone???? Split an Air BB or whatever...

I've never done Rogers pass but would love to check it out. I am available Tuesday's through Thursday's so it would work well schedule wise. I am booked February so it would have to be March. I think I'll buy that guide book and check it out.