For Sale SOLD - Prior Khyber 165 splitboard $375 obo

PowderPanda

Staff member
I am selling my beloved Prior Khyber 165cm (Stickers are free. LoL. or I'll clean off if needed)
No hardware. Just the board clips.

This board is a custom build with Carbon stringers (Black lines in picture). Very torsionally rigid, with a nice float nose that doesn't submarine. The original cost on these are $1114US.

Never had any core shots.

I'll get more detailed pix on soon. Basically, the same as any split with scarps am=long the edge from

The Khyber Split has been the long running ride of choice amongst the local Whistler community on those deep, coastal days!

Its drastic tail taper allows this directional shape to truly excel in the deepest of conditions; with 25mm of taper in the tail, the back end sinks to relieve back end pressure and leg burn. Combined with a large shovel, the Khyber Split creates ample float and provides a really surf inspired ride.

The Khyber Split features our Hybrid Rocker Design; rocker in the nose and tail provide added float while maintaining traditional camber underfoot for stability and rebound.

Its name is derived from the infamous Khyber trees that face our Whistler Facility; the Khyber is guaranteed to produce face-shots!

• CAMBER: Hybrid Rocker
  • SHAPE: Directional Shape
  • FLEX: Mid Flex
  • CORE: Vertically Laminated Aspen Poplar core
  • BASE: 4001 Sintered DurasurfTM Base Die Cut
  • FIBERGLASS: Quad-axial E Glass or XTC Carbon
  • SIDEWALLS: UHMW polyethylene sidewalls

VIEW FULL SPEC SIZING SHEET

IMG_6904.jpg IMG_6905.jpg