Mo-Pro Racks & Panhandle Backcountry wrap

PowderPanda

Staff member
OK folks…. Mo-Pro racks has teamed up with PanhandleBackcountry.com and is offering our skin on their snowmobile/ski/board carry racks.
This skin design was done by our own IDSnowghost (Mike Brede) looks incredible!

We are not making any money on these, the amount is only for the cost of the wrap.

Check them out here and when we get ours mounted and on the snow, we will post pix on this thread!
http://www.mo-pros.com/products/panhandle-backcountry

Received mine from UPS today! Stoked, this thing is sweet. Now just need to find some time to put it together and mount it up. It might take some tweaking to get the rods set in the right position so it fits on my smaller tunnel. Anybody mount theirs up yet that can give some advice? It looks easy enough but with my shorter tunnel I don't believe I will be able to put the rod as far forward as the installation instruction video shows. If I do the rack will sit too far back on the tunnel due to my seat and rear light. Also, with a shorter tunnel I can only mount the rack to the tunnel in 2 out of the 3 slots. Does anyone know if this will be an issue? Seems to me that being bolted down in 2 slots on both sides should be plenty stable and secure. Thanks for any info and input!

PowderPanda

Staff member
Nope.. It won't be.. We' talk this weekend. But you way want to take the tail light off of your sled (Don't need it anyway… you're always way behind us.. Bwaahahahahaa ). That would allow you to get a top rod in closer.

You guys are leaving me in the dust here! My rack is still sitting (assembled) in my basement waiting for the sled to get back from the shop. Nice job getting that rigged up Epicpow, looks like a snug fit!

Mike, just like k.p0w said, no play at all. Mounted in two of the three slots since I have such a short tunnel but the rack is still very solid! Can't wait to try it out.