Lookout Pass Anyone?

Looking to make some early season turns on Lookout Pass. If anybody has any good intel on touring around there this time of year and/or wants to go exploring let me know.

-Jack
541-953-5435

PowderPanda

Staff member
Looking to make some early season turns on Lookout Pass. If anybody has any good intel on touring around there this time of year and/or wants to go exploring let me know.

-Jack
541-953-5435
Jack,
541.. Oregon transplant?
Still low tide, you could possible get some stuff on the North side of the freeway. Storms rolling in this week should be decent amount of snow from Monday night on. When that happens, right behind the resort where the new runs are will should be good. I wouldn't venture too far back into the basin yet. If you go, be sure t let us know what the snow conditions are and if you notice a layer of faceting on the bottom of the pack...
Cheers..
PP

Went on the 6th, in bounds At lookout while they were closed, skied a run that had yet to be groomed and it was still at bit shallow in spots. Best was groomers with fresh pow on top.

Looks like a good week for powder, might be available on Thursday the 16th

PowderPanda

Staff member
Went on the 6th, in bounds At lookout while they were closed, skied a run that had yet to be groomed and it was still at bit shallow in spots. Best was groomers with fresh pow on top.

Looks like a good week for powder, might be available on Thursday the 16th
Right on!!! Way not let "The Man" keep ya down!! LoL
(I'm surprised they didn't try to kick ya off now that they're "open")

BTW, post some ski pics if ya get a chance! We all like to see it.. and the visual of the snow helps determine coverage!

Cheers!